This Siebel Marketing: Marketing Manager Rel 15.5 training is designed for those responsible for administering and managing marketing activities such as campaigns, programs and marketing plans using Siebel Marketing. You'll develop an understanding of the Siebel Marketing architecture and its tight integration with Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition.
- Create segments and segment trees and load them into campaigns.
- Use the List Format Designer to create export list formats.
- Utilize the Email Marketing Server to create personalized email campaigns.
- Create marketing plans, programs, campaigns and responses.
- Manage events and marketing lists.
- Manage marketing lists.
- Understand the Siebel Marketing architecture.
Benefits to You
By taking this course, you'll develop a deeper understanding of response management, event management and the financial planning aspects of Siebel Marketing. Using Oracle Business Intelligence Answers and Dashboards, you'll develop the knowledge and skills to analyze marketing data quickly and efficiently, giving you deeper insight into customer activity.
Who should attend
- Technical Consultant
- Data Modelers
- End Users
- Application Developers
- Business Analysts
- Project Manager
- Support Engineer
- Oracle BI EE navigation skills
- Basic knowledge of Windows navigation
- Siebel navigation skills
- Siebel Business Analyst 15.5 (D94189)
- Understand Siebel Marketing terminology
- Understand the Siebel Marketing architecture
- Create Segments
- Create Segment Trees
- Use Answers and Dashboards to analyze marketing data
- Create Marketing Plans, Programs and Campaigns
- Use the List Format Designer
- Manage marketing lists
- Manage marketing responses
- Create personalized email marketing campaigns
- Manage events
- Plan and budget marketing activities
- Understand campaign load formats
- Siebel Marketing Overview
- Siebel Marketing Architecture
- Marketing Terminology and Process Flow
- Segment Designer
- Creating Segment Trees
- Marketing Plans, Programs, Campaigns and Events
- Using List Format Designer
- List Management
- Response Management
- Email Marketing
- Event Management
- Marketing Planning, Budgeting and Financial Tracking
- Marketing Analytics