Palo Alto Networks
Palo Alto Networks Training gives you the next-generation firewall knowledge you need to secure your network and safely enable applications.
The classes feature lecture and many hands-on labs.
Palo Alto Networks Training Offerings
Do you have any questions about our Palo Alto Networks training offerings? Simply let us know your requirements using our contact form or call us at and we will be happy to advise you!
Palo Alto Networks Training
- Firewall Essentials: Configuration and Management (EDU-210) 10.2
- Panorama: Managing Firewalls at Scale (EDU-220) 10.2
- Cortex XDR 2: Prevention, Analysis, and Response (EDU-260)
- Prisma Access SASE Security: Design and Operation Lecture Only (EDU-318-LO)
- Firewall: Troubleshooting (EDU-330) 10.2
- Prisma Access SASE Security: Design and Operation (EDU-318)
- CortexTM XSOAR 6.2: Automation and Orchestration (EDU-380)
- Cortex XDR: Investigation and Response (EDU-262)
Click on town name or "Online Training" to book. Upcoming Palo Alto Networks guaranteed dates
Firewall Essentials: Configuration and Management
Course language: English
||Online Training Time zone: British Summer Time (BST)|
|PA-EDU-330||Firewall: Troubleshooting Course language: English||
Time zone: Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)