This Oracle Session Monitor Rel 3.x Platform Administration training covers the Oracle Communication Session Monitor administration, installation and setup. It assumes you know how to use the Oracle Communication Operations Monitor, which is a subset of the broader Oracle Communication Session Monitor.
- Install and deploy the product in an existing telephony network.
- Prepare and setup the various product’s components.
- Configure the Fraud Monitor.
- Configure the Control Plane Monitor.
- Install and set up Oracle Communication Session Monitor platfom(s).
Benefits to You
By taking this course, you can develop the knowledge and skills to maintain your edge. Prepare and set up the various product's components so that subsequent routine use will efficiently yield the information that the network administrators require.
Who should attend
- Technical Administrator
- System Administrator
- System Integrator
- Support Engineer
- Install and setup Oracle Communication Session Monitor platfom(s)
- Conifgure the Operations Monitor
- Configure the Control Plane Monitor
- Configure the Fraud Monitor
- Installing OCSM
- Setting UP OCSM
- Managing General and Network Settings
- Administration of Platform Devices and Realms
- Managing Users
- Managing External Devices
- Managing System Parameters
- Introduction to the Fraud Monitor (FM)
- Detecting Frauds