The Oracle Project Portfolio Management Cloud: Project Financial Management Implementation training teaches you how to successfully set up the Project Financial Management offering in Functional Setup Manager. Through a combination of instructor demonstrations and interactive, hands-on activities, you'll learn how to configure components for creating, planning, and maintaining financial projects.
- Use Oracle Fusion Functional to implement Project Financial Management offering of Oracle Project Portfolio Management Cloud.
- Identify the key concepts of managing financial projects in Oracle Project Portfolio Management Cloud that determine a successful implementation
- Capture and monitor costs.
- Recognize revenue in Oracle Project Portfolio Management Cloud.
Benefits to You
By investing in this course, you'll walk away with knowledge and skills to ensure a smooth, rapid and successful implementation of the Project Financial Management offering. You'll better understand the configuration options to make improved decisions during your implementation. Furthermore, you'll know how to optimize the set up to enable the necessary collaboration between team members and provide the business insight to efficiently plan, create, and manage financial projects in your enterprise.
Participate in Hands-On Exercises
Through a combination of instructor demonstrations and interactive, hands-on activities, you'll learn how to configure components for cost control, billing and revenue, and project control. A quick lifecycle walks you through a typical day in the life of a project manager.
This course is relevant for any customers using Oracle Fusion Applications through Release 22.214.171.124.09. It's beneficial for both Oracle Cloud and On-Premises deployments.
Who should attend
- Team Leader
- Cloud User
- Project Manager
- Implementation Consultant
- Learn how to use the rapid implementation process
- Learn how to define project foundation configuration
- Learn how to define project costing configuration
- Learn how to define project billing configuration
- Understand key project financial management concepts and features
- Learn how to configure common applications for Project Financial Management
- Understand Functional Setup Manager
- Learn how to define common project configuration
- Learn how to define project performance reporting configuration
- Learn how to define project control configuration
- Project Financial Management Course Overview
- Introducing Oracle Fusion Functional Setup Manager
- Configuring Rapid Implementation
- Defining Subledger Accounting Rules for Project Financial Management
- Defining Project Financial Management Organizations
- Defining Project Foundation Configuration
- Defining Project Control Configuration
- Defining Project Costing Configuration
- Defining Project Billing Configuration
- Defining Project Performance Reporting Configuration
- Defining Project Templates
- Defining Approval and Workflow Management
- Project Financial Management Lifecycle Practices