This Oracle HCM Cloud: Extracting Data training helps you develop an understanding of the HCM Extracts feature used for generating data files and reports. Explore the kinds of data you can export and learn to design and create extracts through a combination of interactive lessons and hands-on activities.
- Identify and manage the different types of HCM Extracts.
- Copy and configure predefined extracts to suit your needs.
- Validate and run extracts.
- Describe extract delivery options and delivery parameters.
- Create a fast formula for an extract.
Benefits to You
HCM Extracts retrieve data in bulk from Oracle HCM Cloud. This course will help you discover how to use extracts to gather HCM data from the database, archive it, and then deliver it in a format of your choice.
This course is relevant for any customers using Oracle Fusion Applications Release 11.1.13. It's beneficial for both Oracle Cloud and on-premises deployments.
Who should attend
- Configuration Consultant
- Business Analysts
- Support Engineer
- Implementation Consultant
- Functional Implementer
- Describe the features of HCM Extracts
- Identify the components and structure of an extract definition
- Create, validate, and run extracts
- Describe extract delivery options and details
Extracting Data Overview
- Extract Types
- Extract Components and Parameters
- Data Groups
- User Entities
- Filtering Extracts
- Extract Delivery Options
- Managing Extract Definitions
- Designing Extracts
- Extract Definition Properties
- Data Group, Record, and Attribute Properties
- Running Extracts
- Viewing Extract Results
Extracts Output and Delivery
- BI Publisher
- Delivery Options and Delivery Types
- Dynamic Content
- Delivering Encrypted Data
User Entities and Database Items in Detail
- Database Items
- Threading Database Items
- User Entity Details User Interface
- User Entity Contexts and Queries
Fast Formulas for Extracts
- Fast Formula Overview
- Formula Types
- Formula Components
- Extract Formula Types
Tips for Design, Performance, and Troubleshooting
- Extract Design Considerations
- Best Practices in Extract Design
- Performance Tips
- Troubleshooting Extracts
- Viewing Details of Extract Runs
- Changes Only Extracts
- Changes Only Attribute Properties