In this intensive course, you'll learn how to configure the workforce deployment business process area and maintain information related to people, employment, and work structures.
- Configure Oracle HCM Cloud: Functional Setup Manager (FSM) to implement Workforce Deployment.
- Create jobs, positions, and grades and define person, employment values and manage documents.
- Manage Geographies.
- Access and change settings for work day information, employment models, user and role provisioning, position management, and employment configuration options.
- Manage legal address, define legal entities, understand legislative data groups, legal jurisdictions, and legal reporting units.
- Understand and create business units, reference data sets, and common sets.
- Define locations, HCM organizations, divisions, departments, and collective agreements.
- Manage grades, grade rates, grade ladders, and salary basis.
- Understand and manage jobs and job families, Benchmark and Progression Information, and how jobs work with profiles.
- Understand position management, position managemenet configuration process flow, enabling position synchronization, hierarchy and incumbent validations, position lookups and position updates.
Benefits to You
By taking this course, you'll develop the knowledge that will help you ensure a smooth, rapid implementation of Workforce Deployment. You'll better understand the key components and configuration options so you can make improved decisions during your implementation. Finally, you'll be able to optimize the setup of your organization’s workforce structures and perform critical functional tasks so your HR team can effectively manage a global workforce. Establish Enterprise and Workforce Structures
This course will also teach you how to establish enterprise, job and position structures. You'll create organizations, locations, departments and business units, while setting up two-tier employment models. Furthermore, you'll define grades, jobs and positions.
This course is relevant for any customers using Oracle HCM Cloud Applications through Release 11.1.13. It's beneficial for both Oracle Cloud and on-premises deployments.
Who should attend
- Configuration Consultant
- Configuration Implementer
- Implementation Consultant
- Technical Consultant
- Introduction to Oracle HCM Cloud
- Use Functional Setup Manager (FSM) to implement Workforce Deployment
- Use Global HR to perform functional tasks
- Identify key components of Global HR
- Understand key aspects of Workforce Deployment implementation
- Course Overview
- Human Capital Management Overivew
- Introducing Functional Setup Manager
- Defining Geographies
- Setting up Enterprise Structures (ESC)
- Managing Enterprise HCM Information
- Managing Legal Entities
- Creating Reference Data Sets and Business Units
- Setting up Locations, Organizations, and Actions
- Setting up Base Compensation
- Managing Jobs
- Managing Positions
- Defining Workforce Information
- Course Highlights