This course covers the various methods and best practices that are in line with business and technical requirements for modeling, visualizing, and analyzing data with Power BI. The course will show how to access and process data from a range of data sources including both relational and non-relational sources. Finally, this course will also discuss how to manage and deploy reports and dashboards for sharing and content distribution.
Who should attend
The audience for this course are data professionals and business intelligence professionals who want to learn how to accurately perform data analysis using Power BI. This course is also targeted toward those individuals who develop reports that visualize data from the data platform technologies that exist on both in the cloud and on-premises.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
Successful Data Analysts start this role with experience of working with data in the cloud.
- Understanding core data concepts.
- Knowledge of working with relational data in the cloud.
- Knowledge of working with non-relational data in the cloud.
- Knowledge of data analysis and visualization concepts.
You can gain the prerequisites and a better understanding of working with data in Azure by completing Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals before taking this course.
- Discover data analysis
- Get started building with Power BI
- Get data in Power BI
- Clean, transform, and load data in Power BI
- Design a data model in Power BI
- Introduction to creating measures using DAX in Power BI
- Optimize a model for performance in Power BI
- Work with Power BI visuals
- Create a data-driven story with Power BI reports
- Create dashboards in Power BI
- Perform analytics in Power BI
- Work with AI visuals in Power BI
- Create and manage workspaces in Power BI
- Manage datasets in Power BI
- Implement row-level security