In this course you will go through the Apigee journey as a product lead for a new application. You will take roles on the development and security teams.
You will take an API originally designed for an on-premises legacy application use and modernize it for the cloud using Apigee X. You will follow Google Cloud best practices alongside Apigee X to design a secure, scalable and resilient platform for your company’s needs.
Who should attend
Application developers, API engineers, Solution architects, Security engineers, DevOps engineers. Those who are responsible for the solutioning design, implementation, or management of APIs , API products, or digital products that leverage APIs.
Completion of the “Developing APIs with Google Cloud's Apigee API Platform” course or equivalent experience with Google Cloud and Apigee.
- Expose security vulnerabilities typically found in legacy API’s
- Secure the backend of your legacy application using mutual TLS
- Secure API access with API Keys
- Design applications with an API first design using the OpenAPI specification
- Integrate your API proxy with the Cloud Data Loss Prevention (DLP) API
- Best practices for site reliability with Apigee using monitoring and logging
- Modernize application deployment using Cloud Run and Cloud Build
- Authentication using API Keys and Firebase Authentication with Apigee
- Harden APIs using Apigee Policies and Cloud Armor
- Mitigate external threats with reCAPTCHA Enterprise
- Leverage Apigee Analytics to show custom data capture and reporting
- Leverage Cloud Code in your development environment to locally emulate Apigee
- Use Apigee Integration to improve connectivity with other services in Google Cloud