Today’s leading organizations are adopting new digital strategies to simplify processes and transform their businesses. You need an intelligent secure network that can advance this digital transformation by providing access to any application in minutes and gaining superior awareness of what's hitting your network, without compromising on security.
Cisco® Digital Network Architecture (DNA) is an open, extensible, software-driven architecture that accelerates and simplifies your enterprise network operations. Cisco DNA automation is built on a Software-Defined Network (SDN) controller, rich contextual analytics, network virtualization and the limitless scalability of the cloud. With Cisco’s DNA products and solutions, such as SD-Access, network security and SD-WAN, you can join the new era of networking.
With Cisco and Fast Lane’s Exclusive course portfolio, we have all your training needs covered. See below for more detailed information on our DNA related courses, or contact us to discuss your current training requirements.
Digital Network Architecture (DNA)
Software-Defined Access (SDA)
- Designing Cisco Software-Defined Access Solutions (SDADS)
- Deploying Cisco SD-Access (ENSDA)
- Cisco Software-Defined Access Implementation and Troubleshooting (SDAIT)
- Cisco Software-Defined Access (SDA): Use Case Implementation, Operations, & Troubleshooting (SDAOTS)
- SD-Access and Catalyst 9k Programmability Workshop (SDA9KPW)
- Cisco SD-WAN Operation and Deployment (SDWFND)
- SD-WAN QUICK START IMPLEMENTATION (SDWAN-QSI)
- Cisco SD-WAN Design Clinic (SDWDES)
- Cisco SD-WAN Umbrella Integration (SDWUMB)
- SD-WAN Advanced Policy, Security, and Programmability (SDWSEC)
- Cisco SD-WAN Service Provider Operations (SDWSPO)
- NEW Cisco SD-WAN Day-N Advanced Monitoring & Troubleshooting (SDWADV)