Today’s leading organizations are adopting new digital strategies to simplify processes and transform their businesses. You need an intelligent secure network that can advance this digital transformation by providing access to any application in minutes and gaining superior awareness of what's hitting your network, without compromising on security.
Cisco® Digital Network Architecture (DNA) is an open, extensible, software-driven architecture that accelerates and simplifies your enterprise network operations. Cisco DNA automation is built on a Software-Defined Network (SDN) controller, rich contextual analytics, network virtualization and the limitless scalability of the cloud. With Cisco’s DNA products and solutions, such as SD-Access, network security and SD-WAN, you can join the new era of networking.
With Cisco and Fast Lane’s Exclusive course portfolio, we have all your training needs covered. See below for more detailed information on our DNA related courses, or contact us to discuss your current training requirements.
We also offer various services from pre-sales to implementation specifically related to SD-Access and SD-WAN.
Digital Network Architecture (DNA)
- Cisco Digital Network Architecture Implementation Workshop (DNAIW)
- Implementing Cisco Catalyst 9000 Switches (ENC9K)
- Securing your Customer with DNA (DNAS)
- Securing Cisco Digital Network Architecture (DNA) (DNASEC)
- Cisco DNA- Cisco Programmability Fundamentals (DNAPF)
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting Network Performance using DNA Center with Assurance (DNACAM)
- Administering Cisco DNA Spaces (DNASPA)
Software-Defined Access (SDA)
- Understanding Cisco SDA Fundamentals (SDAFND)
- Designing Cisco Software-Defined Access Solutions (SDADS)
- Cisco Software-Defined Access Implementation and Troubleshooting (SDAIT)
- Cisco Software-Defined Access (SDA): Use Case Implementation, Operations, & Troubleshooting (SDAOTS)
- SD-Access and Catalyst 9k Programmability Workshop (SDA9KPW)
- Cisco SDA and ISE Integration (SDAISE)
- SD-WAN: Advanced Operations & Troubleshooting Bootcamp (SDWOTS)
- Cisco SD-WAN Advanced Policy and Security (SDWSEC)