In this hands-on course, you'll learn the core knowledge to enable you to perform an initial Oracle Sales Cloud implementation. The course covers mandatory tasks and then explores common administration and configuration tasks. When possible, it identifies common mistakes so that you are positioned for future success.
- Perform the tasks required for an initial implementation of Oracle Sales Cloud.
- Use the security console to manage security roles.
- Manage users, profile options, lookups, calendars, currencies, geographies, classification categories, business units, users, catalogs, leads, opportunities, assessments, and forecasting.
- Configure Search.
- Administer Oracle Social Network.
- Manage territories and territory rules.
- Describe customization, migration, and integration strategies.
Benefits to You
Practice implementation steps to ensure your deployment is as smooth as possible.
Who should attend
- Implementation Consultant
- Technical Consultant
- Technical Administrator
- Configuration Consultant
- Configuration Implementer
- Examine the initial provisioning performed by Oracle
- Perform required implementation tasks, including configuring currencies, calendars, and geographies
- Manage users and resources
- Configure opportunity management
- Configure territory management and assignments
- Apply basic customizations to the application
- Sales Cloud Introduction
- Getting Started
- Security and Visibility
- Profile Options, Lookups, and Classification Categories
- Accounting Calendar, Currencies, and Geographies
- Sales Catalogs
- Leads, Opportunities, and Assessments
- Territories and Assignments
- Import, Customization, Integration, and Migration Overviews