his Oracle HCM Cloud: Importing Data training helps you develop an understanding of the HCM Data Loader and HCM Spreadsheet Data Loader functionalities and the business objects and file formats it uses. Explore the various kinds of data you can load, while learning the import and load data process; review and edit errors through a combination of interactive lessons and hands-on activities.
This course is relevant for customers using Fusion Applications through Release 11.1.12. It's beneficial for both Oracle Cloud and on-premises deployments.
- Describe the key features and benefits of HCM Data Loader.
- Describe the Oracle HCM Cloud business object shape and business object hierarchy.
- Describe the HCM Data Loader .dat file format.
- Generate HCM Data Loader template file.
- Use source keys, user keys, surrogate IDs, and GUIDs.
- Load attachments and images, translated data, and flexfield data.
- Describe the basic features of HCM Spreadsheet Data Loader.
- Create new spreadsheet templates and generate a spreadsheet.
- Import data to a spreadsheet and upload spreadsheet data.
- Load worker records.
Benefits to You
By taking this course, you will develop a better understanding of the key concepts of HCM Data Loader and HCM Spreadsheet Data Loader. You can efficiently load various kinds of data in bulk.
Who should attend
- Functional Implementer
- Implementation Consultant
- Load worker records
- Load supervisors and update existing workers
- Load user updates
- Cancel or terminate a work relationship
- Understand teh key concepts of HCM Data Loader
- Understand the HCM Data Loader .dat file format
- Create a basic .dat file
- Load numeric values, dates, and times
- Load lookup-validated attributes
- Supply date-effective history
- Describe the HCM Data Loader automation process
- Understand the key concepts of HCM Spreadsheet Data Loader
- Create new spreadsheet templates
- Generate a spreadsheet from a spreadsheet template
- Import data to a spreadsheet and upload spreadsheet data
- Import and Export Data Overview
- HCM Data Loader Overview
- HCM Data Loader Business Objects and File Formats
- HCM Data Loader: Data Considerations
- Loading and Monitoring Data Using HCM Data Loader
- Loading Data Using HCM Spreadsheet Data Loader
- Loading Workers