This Introduction to Oracle Service Cloud Seminar gives you an overview of this solution’s business benefits and capabilities. Through functional demonstrations, you’ll gain an understanding of the architecture, key product features, how Service Cloud caters to your business requirements, and the analytic capabilities of the Service Cloud solution. Expert Oracle University instructors will review the features and functionality of the various modules in Oracle Service Cloud applications, while teaching you step-by-step how to navigate the solution.
- Use key features and experience business benefits of Service Cloud.
- Navigate the solution.
- Utilize Service Cloud Global Support.
- Take advantage of desktop for administrators and agents.
- Leverage analytics capabilities within Service Cloud.
Benefits to You
By taking this Seminar, you'll gain an understanding of how you can leverage the capabilities of the Service Cloud solution to better understand customer needs, solve their problems, and provide them with reliable and adaptive experiences. You’ll learn about the key features and functionality offered by the different modules within Service Cloud, including: Knowledge, Case Management, Dynamic Agent Desktop, Chat, Email Support, and Analytics. You'll also get introduced to initial setup, administration, and customization capabilities.
Who should attend
- Cloud User
- Implementation Consultant
- Functional Implementer
- Introduction to Oracle Service Cloud Analytics and Reporting
- Introduction to Oracle Service Cloud
- Introduction to the Oracle CX platform
- Introduction to Agent Desktop Features: Administrators and Agents
- Platform Overview
- Agent Desktop Features: Administrators and Agents
- Analytics and Reporting
- What's New in the May 2016 Release