This Oracle Financials Cloud: Assets Fundamentals training will help you understand the asset book setups, asset additions and asset adjustments. Expert Oracle University instructors will teach you how to process depreciation on assets, asset retirements and accounting for assets.
- Configure Fusion assets.
- Explain and execute the asset management process.
- Manage asset additions and mass additions.
- Effectively manage depreciations.
- Manage asset adjustment and retirement.
- Process asset accounting for corporate and tax books.
Benefits to You
After completing this course, you will be able to execute and explain the entire asset management process, from assets data flow to the general ledger entries. Develop a deeper understanding of how to leverage Fusion Assets for your business.
Who should attend
- Configuration Implementer
- End Users
- Financial Analyst
- Project Manager
- Financial Reporting Manager
- Navigate in Oracle Cloud Assets
- Account for Assets
- Manage Asset Configuration
- Depreciate Assets
- Define Asset Books and Categories
- Retire Assets
- Add Assets
- Report on Assets
- Overview of Assets Fundamentals
- Introducing Oracle Fusion Navigation
- Introducing Functional Setup Manager
- Overview of Security
- Configuring Assets
- Managing Asset Books and Categories
- Adding Assets
- Adjusting Assets
- Depreciating Assets
- Retiring Assets
- Accounting and Reporting on Assets
- Using Tax Books
- Appendix A: Listing of Reports and Event Classes
- Appendix B: Common Application Topics