The Introduction to Oracle Procurement Cloud seminar is designed to provide those new to Procurement Cloud with an overview of this solution's business benefits and capabilities. Through functional demonstrations, you'll gain an understanding of the navigation, key product features, and business intelligence capabilities of the Procurement Cloud solution. However, as this is a seminar Oracle University does not include hands-on activities for students.
You’ll learn about the key features and functionality offered by specific modules within Procurement Cloud, including Sourcing, Supplier Management, Procurement Contracts, and Transactional Business Intelligence for Procurement.
- Key features and business benefits of Procurement Cloud.
- Navigation and the user interface.
- The business intelligence capabilities within Procurement Cloud.
Benefits to You
By taking this course, you'll gain an understanding of how you can leverage the capabilities of the Procurement Cloud solution to optimize your procurement business processes and to reduce costs and risks across the source to settle process.
Note:This course includes a preview of Release 12 new features
Who should attend
- Cloud User
- Business Analysts
- Financial Analyst
- Implementation Consultant
- Functional Implementer
- Introduction to the modules of Procurement Suite
- Describe the benefits of procurement cloud
- Describe Self Service Procurement and Touch-less Buying experience
- Describe the Sourcing features
- Describe the Reports and Analytics in Procurement Cloud
- Know the new features of Oracle Fusion Procurement Cloud Release 11
- Introduction to Oracle Fusion Procurement Cloud Release 11
Introduction to Procurement Cloud Release 11
- Oracle Fusion Application
- Oracle Fusion Procurement Application Integration
- Oracle Fusion Procurement Cloud Services
- Oracle Fusion Procurement Business Process Model
- Oracle Fusion Procurement Coexistence
Procurement Cloud Overview
- Procurement Product Suite
- Procurement Flow
- Know When Your Procurement Cloud is Ready
- User Interface Shell & Oracle Fusion Home Page Demonstration
Procurement Product Navigation
- Procurement Business process Model
- Manage Requisitions
- Manage Purchase Orders
- Manage Supplier Information
- Manage Supplier Negotiations
- Manage Procurement Catalog
- Self Service Receiving
- Using Procurement Contracts
Procurement Reporting Overview
- Analytics and Reports
- Purchasing Predefined Analytics and Reports
- Negotiation Predefined Analytics and Reports
- Supplier Predefined Analytics and Reports
- Self-Service Procurement Predefined Analytics and Reports