This Oracle SCM Cloud: Order Management and Fulfillment Cloud Implementation training demonstrates the end-to-end Order-to-cash functionality from order capture to order fulfillment. You will learn how to capture orders using web services and importing orders, while orchestrating and monitoring fulfillment across all channels using the fulfillment options.
- Create and submit an order.
- Configure orders.
- Understand pricing strategy.
- Import orders.
- Create price lists.
- Define orchestration.
- Complete a portion of the setup in the application.
- Discuss key setup decisions and best practices.
- Complete a knowledge assessment quiz.
Benefits to You
Ensure a smooth and successful implementation of your Supply Chain Management Cloud applications. Taking this course not only helps you better understand the core implementation tasks required to set up your applications, but also delves into the core functionalities and how they can benefit your entire enterprise.
Each lesson in this course begins with your instructor presenting important concepts related to the functional setup or functionality of Oracle SCM Cloud.
Who should attend
- End Users
- Implementation Consultant
- Technical Consultant
- Functional Implementer
- Cloud Administrator
- Cloud User
- Relevant background and experience: Knowledge of Order-to-ca
- Existing competencies and knowledge: ERP Cloud applications
- Demonstrate the initial order creation, scheduling, fulfillment, and shipping through to final invoice creation in the ERP Cloud
- Explain the setup of the products, within SCM Cloud, which are used to implement the order-to-cash process
- Oracle Order-to-Cash Cloud Overview
- Pricing Strategies
- Price Lists
- Discount Lists
- Shipping Charge Lists
- Configure Orders
- Change Order Processing
- Global Order Promising
- Order Promising Rules
- Key Order Promising Functionality
- Data Collection and Global Order Promising
- Order Import
- Defining Orchestration
- Managing Orchestration Statuses
- Change Management and Process Assignment
- Orchestration Process Planning, Deployment, and Jeopardy
- Defining Processing Constraints and Hold Codes
- Introduction to Shipping
- Pick Wave Management
- Ship Confirm