This Oracle Financials Cloud: Receivables to Collections Implementation training teaches you the steps needed to implement Oracle Fusion Receivables to Collections. Expert Oracle University instructors will teach you how to follow the Financials offering task list in Oracle Fusion Functional Setup Manager.You will also test your setups.
- Identify the key concepts of Oracle Financials Rapid Implementation that determine a successful implementation.
- Use Oracle Functional Setup Manager (FSM) to implement Oracle Receivables to Collections.
- Understand integration points, implementation considerations.
- Set up Tax, Subledger Accounting, Receivables, Cash Management, Advanced Collections, and related products to support the financial flows.
- Test your setups by creating an invoice, receiving a payment, and reconciling the payment with a bank statement.
Benefits to You
Ensure a smooth, rapid and successful implementation of Oracle Fusion Receivables to Cash. Taking this course will help you better understand the configuration options so you can make improved decisions during your implementation. You'll walk away with the skills to optimize the set up so that you can effectively manage your financial processes.
Investing in this course also gives you access to hands-on practices where you can apply your new knowledge to solving issues you encounter on the job.
Working with Oracle University instructors, you'll learn from experts who have a deep understanding of how this technology works.
This course is relevant for any customers using Fusion Applications through Release 11.1.12. It's beneficial for both Oracle Cloud and on-premises deployments.
Who should attend
- Business Analysts
- Implementation Consultant
- Identify the key concepts of Oracle Fusion Financials Offering that determine a successful implementation
- Learn the major implementation components for Oracle Fusion Tax
- Learn how to use Oracle Functional Setup Manager to implement Oracle Fusion Subledger Accounting
- Learn the major implementation components for Receivables
- Learn the major implementation components for Oracle Fusion Payments for Receivables
- Learn the major implementation components for Oracle Fusion Cash Management
- Learn the major implementation components for Oracle Fusion Advanced Collections
- Discuss the common applications configuration for Receivables to Collections
- Oracle Financials Cloud: Receivables to Collections Implementation Overview
- Introducing Oracle Fusion Navigation
- Overview of Security
- Introducing Functional Setup Manager
- Enterprise Structures and Ledgers Overview
- Configuring Business Units and Reference Data Sets
- Configuring Oracle Fusion Tax
- Configuring Oracle Fusion Receivables
- Configuring Customer Billing
- Configuring Customer Payments
- Configuring Revenue for Receivables
- Configuring and Using Subledger Accounting
- Entering Transactions and Payments overview
- Configuring Oracle Fusion Cash Management
- Configuring Oracle Fusion Advanced Collections
- Reporting for Receivables, Advanced Collections, Cash Management, and Tax
- Appendix A: Configuring Oracle Fusion Payments for Funds Capture
- Appendix B: Common Applications Topics
- Appendix C: Integrations and Interfaces Highlighted
- Appendix D: Localizations
- Appendix E: Advanced tax configurations