This Oracle Financials Cloud: Payables to Cash Management Implementation training teaches you the steps needed to implement Oracle Fusion Tax, Subledger Accounting, Payables, Payments, and Cash Management. Experienced Oracle University instructors teach you how to follow the Financials Rapid Implementation task list in Oracle Fusion Functional Setup Manager.
- Identify the key concepts of Oracle Financials Rapid Implementation that determine a successful implementation.
- Use the Oracle Functional Setup Manager (FSM) to implement Oracle Financials.
- Discuss the common applications configuration for Financials.
- Understand integration points, implementation considerations, and enterprise structures.
- Set up Oracle Fusion Tax, subledger accounting rules, Payables, Payments, and Cash Management.
- Test your setups by creating an invoice, paying the invoice,reconciling the payment in Cash Management, and accounting for the transactions in General Ledger.
Benefits to You
Ensure a smooth, rapid and successful implementation of Oracle Payables to Cash Management. Taking this course helps you better understand the configuration options so you can make improved decisions during your implementation. You walk away with the skills to optimize the set up so that you can effectively manage your financial processes in Payables to Cash Management.
Investing in this course also gives you access to hands-on labs where you can apply your new knowledge to solving issues you encounter on the job.
Working with Oracle University instructors, you'll learn from experienced experts who have a deep understanding of how this technology works.
This course is relevant for any customers using Fusion Applications through Release 11.1.12. It's beneficial for both Oracle Cloud and on-premises deployments.
Who should attend
- Configuration Consultant
- Configuration Implementer
- Business Analysts
- Financial Analyst
- Implementation Consultant
- Learn the major implementation components for Oracle Fusion Payable, Payments and Cash Management
- Test your setups of Payables to Cash Management
- Identify the key concepts of Oracle Financials Cloud Offering that determine a successful implementation
- Learn the major implementation components for Oracle Fusion Tax
- Learn how to use Oracle Functional Setup Manager to implement Oracle Fusion Payables
- Learn the major implementation components for Oracle Fusion Payments
- Learn the major implementation components for Oracle Fusion Cash Management
- Discuss the common applications configuration for Payables to Cash Management
- Oracle Fusion Cloud: Payables to Cash Management Implementation Overview
- Introducing Oracle Fusion Navigation
- Overview of Security
- Introducing Functional Setup Manager
- Enterprise Structures and Ledgers Overview
- Configuring Business Units and Reference Data Sets
- Configuring Oracle Fusion Payables
- Configuring Oracle Fusion Tax
- Payables Invoices
- Configuring and Using Subledger Accounting
- Configuring Oracle Fusion Payments: Payables
- Configuring Oracle Fusion Cash Management
- Reporting for Payables, Payments, and Subledger Accounting
- Appendix A: Common Application Topics
- Appendix B: Integrations and Interfaces Highlighted
- Appendix C: Localizations
- Appendix D: Advanced Tax Configuration