This Oracle Financials Cloud: Financial Reporting training provides functional and implementation training for Oracle Financial Reporting. Dive into this solution with hands-on help and direction from expert Oracle University instructors.
This course is relevant for any customers using Fusion Applications through Release 11.1.12. It's beneficial for both Oracle Cloud and on-premises deployments.
- Use account groups and infolets.
- Explore the Financial Reporting Center.
- Analyze data through Smart View and Account Monitor.
- Create financial reports using the Financial Reporting Studio.
- Create Oracle Transactions Business Intelligence dashboard and reports.
- Use Business Intelligence Publisher templates and data models.
- Edit reporting templates.
- Understand the various subledger predefined reports.
Benefits to You
By enrolling in this course, you will develop a deeper understanding of how to best use Financial Reporting to run the finance side of your business.
You will walk away from the course with the ability to understand how the solution works and how to use its advanced features to automate previously manual processes.
By working with expert Oracle University instructors and participating in hands-on exercises, you develop knowledge that you can apply to your daily job.
Who should attend
- Business Analysts
- Use the new Financial Reporting Center with General Ledger
- Use multiple financial reporting tools to create finacial reports
- Using Oracle Transactions BI for financial reports
- Used and create BI Publisher templates and layouts
- Understand the BI Catelog and EPM Workspace
- Create custom infolets
- Run predined financial reports
- Use infolets and account groups
- Oracle Financials Cloud: Financials Reporting Course Overview
- Using Infolets and Account Groups
- Using the Financial Reporting Center with General Ledger
- Using Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence for Reporting in Financials
- Using Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher for Reporting in Financials
- Using Other Reporting Tools
- Appendix A: Around the World of Reporting for Financials