This Oracle HCM Cloud: Recruit Essentials for Taleo Talent Acquisition Midsize training deep dives into using Oracle’s powerful recruiting solution. Get introduced to key activities including conducting advanced candidate searches, working with candidates, and running reports.
- Fill and approve a requisition.
- Set up interviews.
- Move a candidate through the hiring process.
- Identify the information in a candidate’s record.
- Post a job to career websites.
- Improve recruiting policies and processes within your organization.
- Create and use questions in a requisition.
- Search for candidates and source a candidate.
- Access and run standard reports.
- Create email templates.
- Clone and edit a requisition.
- Import candidates into the database and create candidate message templates.
Benefits to You
This introductory course provides helps you develop the fundamental skills that will allow you to manage the recruiting process in your organization both effectively and efficiently.
Who should attend
- Cloud User
- End Users
- System Administrator
- Reviewing the Basics of Taleo Recruit
- Creating a Requisition
- Approving and Posting a Requisition
- Managing Candidates
- Moving Candidates through the Hiring Process
- Cloning and Editing Requisitions and Adding Questions
- Working with Candidates
- Running Reports
- Creating Candidate Email Templates
- Recruit Essentials
Reviewing the Basics of Taleo Recruit
- Logging into Taleo Recruit
- Navigating Taleo Recruit
- Reviewing Personal Settings for Taleo Recruit
Creating a Requisition
- Identifying Requisition Statuses
- Creating a Requisition with a Job Template
- Routing a Requisition for Approval
- Utilizing the Active Hire Controls
- Setting the Posting Options for a Requisition
Approving and Posting a Requisition
- Approving a Requisition While Logged into Taleo
- Viewing a Posted Requisition
- Identifying the Information in a Candidate's Record
- Reviewing Candidates Submitted to a Requisition
- Taking Action on Multiple Candidates
- Manually Adding a Candidate (In Progress)
Moving Candidates through the Hiring Process
- Moving a Candidate through the Hiring Process
- Rejecting a Candidate from a Requisition
- Filling a Requisition
- Updating Non-Hired Candidate Statuses
Cloning and Editing Requisitions and Adding Questions
- Cloning and Editing a Requisition
- Attaching Questions
- Creating Questions
- Adding Answers with Ranking, ACE, and Knock-Out Options
Working with Candidates
- Reviewing the Candidate Experience
- Reviewing the Candidate Record
- Running a Quick Search
- Running an Advanced Search
- Submitting a Candidate to a Requisition
- Importing a Candidate Resume
- Utilizing the Taleo Outlook Plug-In (Optional)
- Navigating Taleo Reports
- Marking Favorite Reports
- Running BI Reports
- Using the Interactive Viewer
- Utilizing Notifications
- Using Reports History
Creating Candidate Email Templates
- Creating a Candidate Email Template
- Sending Email to a Group of Candidates