This Siebel Scripting Rel 15.5 training is designed for Siebel developers who are tasked with implementing server side scripts in Siebel CRM. Expert Oracle University instructors will teach you how to make educated decisions about whether to write script or use appropriate alternative technologies available with Siebel CRM.
- Measure and improve Siebel script performance.
- Create custom business services.
- Write good scripts.
- Access object instances.
- Use the Script Editor and Debugger in Siebel Tools.
- Understand Siebel event handling.
Benefits to You
By taking this course, you'll develop the necessary skills to write high-quality server-side eScript code on the Application, Business Component and Business Service level. In addition, you'll become more familiar with debugging and profiling techniques that will optimize the performance of scripts.
Who should attend
- Application Developers
- Support Engineer
- Technical Consultant
- Understand the Siebel Scripting Architecture
- Explore Alternatives to Scripting
- Introducing Siebel Scripting
- Exploring Alternatives to Siebel Scripting
- Siebel Event Handling
- Coding and Debugging in the Script Editor
- Using the Siebel Object Interfaces
- Accessing Object Instances
- Writing Good Scripts
- Creating Custom Business Services
- Invoking Business Services
- Script Performance