This Oracle Comms Policy OAM Wireless Deployment training enables effective operations, administration, and maintenance (OAM) of an installed Oracle Communications Policy Management application. Expert Oracle University instructors will help you gain hands-on experience reading and interpreting reports, modifying configuration and responding to faults, problems and more.
- Analyze and troubleshoot the execution of policies.
- Correct faults or report them to customer services.
- Detect and correct changes in system performance to avoid problems before they happen.
- Monitor and analyze your system health and distribute health reports.
- Operate ancillary devices such as SPR, Policy Front End, and MRA.
- Plan to integrate policy management into your wireless business.
- Effectively enter and distribute policies.
- Change system configuration to keep policy management performing as needs and environment change.
Benefits to You
By taking this course, you'll walk away with the ability to manage system operations and resources using graphical user interface commands. These commands will allow you to configure the system to adapt to changing demands and objectives, to monitor and tune performance, to react to events inside and outside the system, and to recover from faults and failures quickly and effectively. Furthermore, you'll be able to keep policy management performing smoothly as a Policy and Charging Rules Function in a Mobile Wireless network.
Who should attend
- System Administrator
- System Integrator
- Support Engineer
- Site Staff
- At least six months of experience in telecommunications
- Inetgrate Policy Management into your business
- Integrate Oracle's Policy Management into your network
- Integrate to extend management and reliability
- Integrate data and network communications into your business
- Configure using the Graphical User interface (GUI)
- Configure components
- Configure network communications
- Policies- Policy planning
- Policies- Policy reference data
- Policies- Master Policy Library
- Policies- Deploying policies
- System Administration
- Ancillary Devices- SPR/UDR
- Ancillary Devices- MRA/Policy Front End
- Monitor- component reports
- Monitor - Alarms
- Monitor system- Component reports
- Monitor system- Monitor system-wide reports
- Corrective maintenance- alarms and logs
- Troubleshoot policies with protocol specific reports
- Troubleshoot Diameter message processing
- Fixed-mobile Convergance