This Siebel System Administration training gives you a chance to deep dive into Siebel CRM system administration. Expert Oracle University instructors will help you explore server configuration, as well as system and performance monitoring. It is appropriate for Siebel 15.x and 8.x customers. Practices are performed using Open UI.
- Manage a Siebel Enterprise by modifying component parameters and editing configuration files.
- Monitor a Siebel Enterprise by examining log and performance information files.
- Use the command-line Server Manager interface.
- Migrate application customizations from one Siebel Enterprise to another.
- Adjust application parameters to improve performance.
- Manage component groups, component definitions, parameters and configuration files.
Benefits to You
Investing in this course will help you strengthen your understanding of the system administrator role for Siebel CRM applications. As a result, you can better support, configure, and administer development, test and production systems.
You'll also develop a deeper understanding of the various mechanisms for monitoring the system, including system logging, event notification and Siebel Application Response Measurement (SARM). Finally, you'll learn how to migrate application customizations between Siebel Enterprises using Application Deployment Manager (ADM).
Who should attend
- Support Engineer
- Technical Consultant
- Functional Implementer
- Technical Administrator
- The Siebel Architecture
- Server Components
- Server Component Parameters
- Server Management
- Using the Command-Line Interface
- Configuration Files
- System Logging and Event Notification
- Siebel Application Response Measurement (SARM)
- Managing Clients
- Migrating Parameters Between Environments
- Introducing Application Deployment Manager (ADM)
- Using Application Deployment Manager (ADM)
- Performance Considerations