This PeopleSoft Fluid User Interface Rel 8.55 training introduces you to the new PeopleSoft development paradigm for the Fluid User Interface. Expert Oracle University instructors deep dive into conceptual information and cover the tasks and techniques used to develop fluid applications.
- Create fluid pages and components and make them available to end users.
- Understand the PeopleSoft Fluid technology.
- Use PeopleSoft Fluid technology.
Benefits to You
By taking this course, you will return to your site ready to manage, deploy and customize delivered fluid applications. You will also develop the knowledge and skills to create your own.
Who should attend
- Technical Consultant
- Portal Developer
- Team Leader
- Application Developers
- System Analysts
- Implementation Consultant
- Demonstrate competency in the tasks comprising fluid application development
- Describe characteristics of a fluid application
- Identify and use the elements of fluid applications
- Design, create, and deploy fluid pages
- Control layout and look and feel of a fluid application page using CSS 3.0
- Manage fluid homepages and tiles
- Identify and use PeopleCode constructs designed for fluid applications
- Apply the principals and guidelines of fluid application development methodology
- Implement fluid search page options
- Technology Overview
- Working with the Elements of a Fluid Application
- Creating Fluid Pages
- Working with Fluid Components
- Using PeopleCode in Fluid Applications
- Managing Fluid Page Display with CSS
- Working with Search Pages
- Testing Fluid Pages
- Working with Fluid Homepages and Dashboards
- Working with Tiles and Tile Wizard