This Oracle Fusion Middleware 12c: Multitenancy Administration Ed 1 training teaches you about the new multitenancy capabilities in WebLogic Server 12.2.1, including details about the administration, monitoring, deployment, and SaaS-enabling features, and integration with Oracle Traffic Director and Oracle Coherence. Learn how Oracle Fusion Middleware 12c Multitenancy offers density, efficiency, application isolation, pluggable application packaging options, and enhanced automation capabilities, all in an easy-to-adopt package, and all engineered to enable easy movement to the cloud.
- Create WebLogic Server Domains to support multitenancy.
- Create domain partitions.
- Create resource groups and resource group templates.
- Use Oracle Traffic Director in a multitenant environment.
- Use Oracle pluggable databases in a multitenant environment
- Utilize Fusion Middleware Control to create, maintain and monitor multitenant environments.
- Use Oracle Coherence in WebLogic Server multitenant environments.
- Export and import domain partitions.
- Configure Resource Consumption Management to ensure Java applications behave well in a multitenant environment.
- Use Partition Work Managers to ensure Java applications receive a fair share in a multitenant environment.
- Use WLST and REST interfaces for multitenancy configuration and maintenance.
Benefits to You
After taking this course, you'll be able to improve the portability, automation and efficiency of your organization's applications and services with the #1 application server. You'll improve cross-environment deployment and significantly improve time-to-market.
Who should attend
- Support Engineer
- Implementation Consultant
- Technical Administrator
- Configuration Consultant
- Application Server Administrators
- Web Administrator
- Identify the tasks to implement Fusion Middleware 12c Multitenancy
- Understand the components of Fusion Middleware 12c
- Use Oracle WebLogic Server 12c in a multitenant environment
- Use Oracle Coherence 12c in a multitenant environment
- Use Oracle Traffic Director 12c in a multitenant environment
- Use Oracle Fusion Middleware Control 12c in a multitenant environment
- Multitenancy Concepts
- Domain Partitions
- Resource Groups
- Web Tier Tenants
- Database Tenants
- Coherence Tenants
- Quality of Service