The Oracle Communication SBC Security Configuration training course targets those who are ready to tackle the complex, security-oriented configuration requirements, including Denial of Service Prevention and complex access control configurations. Learn how to deploy the Oracle Communication Session Border Controller for service provision together with security features and functions.
- Understand the basics of cryptography and securing systems.
- Configure your SBC to use Transport Layer Security (TLS), certificates and encryption.
- Configure your SBC to withstand DoS attacks.
- Configure your SBC to use IPsec and secure RTP (SRTP).
Benefits to You
By enrolling in this training, you'll get the opportunity to practice the latest security techniques. Implementations using IPSec, TLS and SRTP are the norm now, so you'll have real-world security configurations to return to as soon as you complete this course. This course is a deep dive into security concepts/protocols and detailed SBC security configuration operations. apart from the detailed lecture part, every security feature covered will be practiced as a hands-on exercise.
Who should attend
- Network Administrator
- Configuration Implementer
- System Administrator
- Support Engineer
- Technical Consultant
- Security Compliance Auditors
- Configuration Consultant
- Familiarity with security schemes such as SSL anf IPsec
- Basic cryptography (encryption/decryption, keys, digests
- Describe and configure the Denial of Service Protection mechanism
- Describe cryptographic concepts: message encryption/decryption, pubic/private keys, hashes and digests, certificates and more
- Discuss and configure IPsec
- Discuss and configure Transport Layer Security (TLS)
- Discuss and configure Secure RTP (SRTP)
- Denial of Service (DDoS) Protection
- Telecommunications and Cryptography
- Introduction to IPsec
- Transport Layer Security (TLS)
- Secure Real Time Protocol (SRTP)