This Oracle HCM Cloud: Fast Formula training teaches you how HCM business processes rely on fast formulas for the calculation and comparison of data. You’ll learn the required syntax and structure for writing fast formulas through a combination of interactive lessons and hands-on exercises. You’ll also review available resources such as documentation, support articles, and reference guides, that can assist you in creating and implementing fast formulas.
- Describe the uses of fast formulas in payroll, benefits, compensation, absence management, and time and labor.
- Describe the components, structure, and syntax of fast formulas.
- Use conditional logic in fast formulas.
- Use the predefined fast formulas delivered with your application.
- Write, compile, and troubleshoot your own fast formulas.
Benefits to You
Fast formulas provide a simple way to write formulas using English words and basic mathematical functions in order to perform calculations or comparisons. This course will help you discover how to use fast formulas to develop and implement a wide variety of business solutions.
This course is relevant for any customers using Fusion Applications through Release 11.1.12. It's appropriate for both Oracle Cloud and on-premises deployments.
Who should attend
- Configuration Consultant
- Business Analysts
- Support Engineer
- Implementation Consultant
- Describe the components and structure of formula syntax to compile successfully
- Identify common execution and compilation errors
- Write common formula types used within Oracle HCM Cloud
- Course Overview
- Fast Formula Overview
- Basic Fast Formula Syntax
- Basic Fast Formula Structure
- Advanced Fast Formula Syntax
- Performance and Troubleshooting
- Payroll Formulas
- Benefits Formulas
- Compensation Formulas
- Absence Management Formulas
- Time and Labor Formulas