This Oracle HCM Cloud: Compensation training teaches you how to implement, configure, and use Oracle Fusion Compensation. You'll learn how to use this solution to manage base pay, individual compensation, workforce compensation, and total compensation statements, while exploring compensation setup and management tasks through interactive instruction, discussions, demonstrations, and hands-on activities.
- Define elements, balances and formulas.
- Create and assign salary bases and award various individual compensation plans.
- Define eligibility profiles.
- Configure and manage workforce compensation budgets and models.
- Define and manage base pay and individual compensation.
- Configure, validate, view, manage and administer workforce compensation plans.
- Configure and view total compensation statements.
- Create one workforce compensation plan, including budgets, worksheets, models & reports.
- Develop, generate and view a total compensation statement.
Benefits to You
Ensure a smooth, rapid implementation of Compensation. Better understand the configuration options so you can make improved decisions during your implementation. Optimize the set up and efficiently manage total compensation plans, including base salaries, bonuses and equity.
Oracle Fusion HCM
Learn how Oracle Fusion uses job and data roles, role inheritance and security privileges to secure application functionality and data access. You'll learn the differences and similarities between the simplified and desktop user interface elements.
Oracle Fusion Compensation
This course will help you understand Oracle Fusion employment models as they relate to compensation. You'll create payroll elements for compensation and set up and manage base pay, individual compensation plans, and workforce compensation plans. You'll also define and generate total compensation statements.
This course is relevant for any customers using Fusion Applications through Release 11.1.11. This course is appropriate for both Oracle Cloud and on-premises deployments.
This course includes a preview of Release 12 new features
Who should attend
- Configuration Implementer
- End Users
- Implementation Consultant
- Technical Consultant
- Functional Implementer
- Technical Administrator
- Configuration Consultant
- Identify the key concepts of Compensation that determine a successful implementation
- Set up individual and workforce compensation plans
- Validate your setup by entering data and performing common Compensation processes
- Use Compensation to perform functional (or transactional) tasks
- Compensation Course Overview
- Oracle Fusion HCM and Compensation Overview
- Introduction to the Oracle Fusion Applications User Interface
- Define Workforce Structures
- Define Eligibility Profiles
- Define Elements, Balances and Formulas
- Define and Manage Base Pay
- Define and Manage Individual Compensation
- Manage Workforce Compensation Plans Overview
- Configure Workforce Compensation Plan Foundation
- Configure Workforce Compensation Budgets
- Configure Workforce Compensation Worksheets
- Configure Workforce Compensation Models and Reports
- Validate Workforce Compensation Plans
- Manage Compensation Models and Budgets
- Manage Workforce Compensation
- Administer Workforce Compensation
- Define Total Compensation Statements
- Course Summary