Diameter Signaling Router (DSR) is a core signaling and routing solution for operators' LTE, IMS, and 3G networks. This Oracle Communications Diameter Signaling Router (DSR) OAM&P training helps you learn how to operate and maintain the DSR.
- Configure diameter routing tables.
- Prevent diameter traffic overload.
- Monitor peer nodes in real time.
- Generate measurement reports.
Benefits to You
Oracle’s DSR provides flexible routing with primary and alternate routes, traffic management and load-balancing, scalability with increasing traffic in mind, and mediation of Diameter messages (inter-operability). Oracle’s Diameter Signaling Router (DSR) is a powerful, full-featured Diameter Routing Agent (DRA), providing reliable delivery and routing of your core Diameter signaling (LTE, EPC, IMS).
Who should attend
- System Integrator
- Support Engineer
- Technical Administrator
- Security Compliance Professionals
- Application Server Administrators
- Site Staff
- Describe a Diameter Signaling Router
- Identify & Use the Diameter Signaling Router’s (DSR) Features in the Signaling Network
- Analyze the Architecture in the DSR
- Identify the Features in the User Interface of the DSR
- Monitor Events and Alarms
- Describe and Configure the DSR Components
- Navigate and Configure the Items in User Administration
- Provision the DSR to Support Desired Message Flows
- Configure Peer Nodes and Connections
- Describe and Use Routing Peer Route Tables
- Analyze Traffic Management
- Perform Maintenance on the DSR Application
- Describe Internet Protocol Front End (IPFE)
- Explain and Analyze Topology Hiding
- Describe Measurements and KPIs
- Describe and Configure DSR Optional Features
- Overview of Diameter
- Network Connectivity
- DSR System Overview
- Message Flow
- NOAM User Interface
- NOAM Configuration
- DSR Configuration (SOAM)
- Congestion Management
- DSR Maintenance
- KPIs, Files, Database, Servers, and Network Elements
- Range Based Address Resolution
- MAP - Diameter
- Toplogy Hiding