This Siebel Open UI Essentials training begins by introducing you to the Siebel Open UI user interface and architecture. The second part of the course dives into the application programming interface (API).
- Administer Siebel Open UI customizations.
- Use debugging techniques to troubleshoot coding problems.
- Use Siebel Tools in conjunction with the JSAPI, as well as to customize Siebel Open UI behavior.
- Migrate customizations.
Benefits to You
Understand the Open UI Framework
This section of the course provides foundational knowledge to understand the architecture and administration techniques.
In this section you use the API to control the look and behavior of the Siebel application.
Learn Through Hands-On Exercises
Who should attend
- Application Developers
- Support Engineer
- Technical Consultant
- Configuration Implementer
- Configuration Consultant
Siebel Open UI Client
- Presentation Model (PM)
- Physical Renderer (PR)
- Plug-in Wrappers (PW)
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Manifest Files
- UI Objects
- Default Behaviors
- Object Expressions: Multiple and Complex Conditions
Files and directories
- Siebel Web Templates
- Runtime data
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS files)
- Styling Rules
Presentation Model (PM) for Form Applets
Physical Renderer (PR) for Form Applets
PM to PR Interaction
PM and PR for List Applets
- Plug-in Wrappers: ShowUI, GetEl, AttachPW
- HTML Template Manager
- Responsive Web Pages
Using External Code
- Third-party libraries
- Calls via Universal Resource Locator (URL)
Siebel Tools and Open UI
- Calling Siebel Business Services
- Profile Attributes
- User Properties
- Drag-and-Drop Imports
- User Preferences
- CSS files, web templates, views, and applets