This Oracle Comms DSR Full Address Based Res (FABR) Ed 2 training will explain the criteria that FABR uses in making routing decisions. Expert Oracle University instructors will explain how SDS connects with the Query Server, the Database Processor, and SOAMs at each DSR site OR a standalone DP site to replicate and recover provisioned data, and more.
- Define and explain full address based resolution.
- Describe the use of the onboard Graphical User Interface (GUI) to configure FABR.
- Define Subscriber Data Server (SDS) and its role in FABR.
- Describe the use of the onboard Graphical User Interface (GUI) to configure SDS.
Benefits to You
By taking this course, you'll deepen your knowledge and skills. You'll be able to describe the problem that FABR is designed to solve.
Who should attend
- System Administrator
- Support Engineer
- Technical Administrator
- Team Leader
- Site Staff
- Storage Administrator
A basic understanding of the Diameter Protocol and digital telephony
- Full Address Based Resolution (FABR)
- Subscriber Data Server (SDS)
- Routing Per IMSI
- Directing packets to correct HSS
- SOAM Functionality
- NAI User
- Customer Provisioning System
- Site OAM
- Query Server