In this intensive course, you'll learn about Oracle Identity Manager(OIM) 11g R2 PS3, a product of the Oracle Identity Governance Suite. You learn the architecture of Oracle Identity Governance 11g R2 and know the various development tools used. You also learn how to implement advanced techniques and customization in Oracle Identity Manager. As a result, you will be able to deliver sophisticated Identity Management solutions.
- Integrate OIM with systems not supported by out-of-the-box connectors.
- Create, customize, and enrich the reconciliation process, leveraging plug-ins, event handlers, and scheduled jobs.
- Install, configure, and extend OIM out-of-the-box connectors for a LDAP server.
- Leverage advanced techniques to provision resources and entitlements to users.
- Customize SOA composites.
- Implement approval rules, using the new approval workflow feature.
- Extend the OIM UI with new functionalities
- Enable and implement the Identity Auditor and explore the Role Lifecycle Management features
- Implement role analytics, certification, and Segregation of Duties (SoD), using the new Identity Auditor.
- Implement custom reports and report automation using BI Publisher.
Explore the OIM Java API and the new SCIM (RESTful/JSON based) APIs
You'll learn how to implement a testing point for OIM integration with Java, modern SOA, RESTful and JSON clients, insulating developers, simplifying troubleshooting client integrations, and promoting modularization and segregation of concerns.
Develop a custom connector for a trusted source without an out-of-box connector
You'll learn how to develop a connector for a trusted source without an out-of-box connector leveraging the Identity Connector Framework (ICF). Connector development and tests are executed outside Oracle Identity Manager, promoting modularity and insulating the product implementation.
On-board Users from an Authoritative Source
You'll learn how to develop, test, and troubleshoot plug-ins, event handlers, system properties, and scheduled jobs that allows OIM dynamically and conditionally populate user data, such as user’s initial, common name, username, and e-mail.
Implement Advanced Entitlement techniques
You'll learn how to use advanced techniques to improve the overall User Experience requesting entitlements in the Identity Self Service console. Configuration includes exposing entitlement descriptions, technical glossaries (hierarchical attributes of entitlements, and temporal grants (Sunrise and Sunset) for application instances and entitlements.
Customize the Self Service Profile Management
You'll learn how extend Oracle Identity Manager's user entities with new attributes, extend the user entity with new attributes, and configure authorization to implement conditional Self-Service authorization for contractors and employees.
Optimize the user experience requesting applications in the catalog
You'll learn how to customize the application instance forms in the Identity Self Service Console to optimize the user experience requesting accounts. Optimization includes hidinh attributes, providing default values for attributes, List of Values provided by Managed Beans, and embedded links to the external pages.
Implement Advanced Certification & Identity Audit
This course teaches you to review access in OIM, by using advanced certification configuration that includes implement access review during management transfers by using event listeners, closed loop remediation, certification reports, certification oversight, and multi-phased certifications. You'll also learn to use advanced Identity Audit configuration and techniques in OIM to detect and prevent Segregation of Duties violations.
Who should attend
- Project Manager
- Java Developers
- Security Compliance Professionals
- Security Compliance Auditors
- IT Director
- Identity Management concepts
- Java programming & Web Services
- Basic Oracle WebLogic Server Administration concepts
- Oracle Identity Governance 11g R2: Essentials (D81835)
- Configuring certifications with event listeners, closed-loop remediation, multi-phased, and certification oversight.
- Configuring the Identity Audit (IDA) to detect, remediate, and prevent Segregation of Duties (SoD) violations.
- Customizing reports and automate report delivery with BI Publisher.
- Configuring the new Identity Auditor to leverage role lifecycle management, role history, and role analytics.
- Oracle Identity Governance 11gR2 PS3 architecture and development tools.
- Oracle Identity Manager client APIs: Java, SPML, and SCIM (REST/JSON based).
- Developing a Custom Trusted Source Connector, using the Identity Connector Framework (ICF).
- Customizing the reconciliation with: plug-ins, event handlers, scheduled tasks, and system properties.
- Installing, configuring, and extending Oracle Identity Manager connectors.
- Implementing advanced entitlement administration techniques, such as hierarchical entitlements and temporal access.
- Customizing approval workflows and developing SOA composites.
- Customizing self-profile management, using the new authorization model.
- Customizing the Oracle Identity Manager UI with ADF.
- Oracle Identity Governance 11g Architecture and Development Tools
- Oracle Identity Manager APIs
- Developing Connectors to Integrate Systems
- Testing and Installing ICF Connectors
- Implementing Reconciliation
- Customizing Reconciliation with Plug-ins, Event Handlers, and Scheduled Tasks
- Installing and Extending an Oracle Identity Manager Connector
- Advanced Entitlement Administration
- Customizing Approval Processes in SOA Suite
- Customizing the Self Profile Management
- Advanced Oracle Identity Manager User Interface Customizations
- Customizing the Application Instance Form for Access Requests
- Exploring Identity Auditor and Role Lifecycle Management
- Implementing Advanced Certification
- Implementing Advanced Identity Audit
- Customizing Oracle Identity Manager Reports