This Oracle Data Integrator workshop details the new features and techniques of using Oracle Data Integrator 12c (ODI) for implementing high-performance movement. Expert Oracle University instructors will help you explore transformation of data among various platforms.
- Perform transformation of data among various platforms using Oracle Data Integrator 12c .
- Design ODI Mappings and Packages to perform ELT data transformations.
- Debug and troubleshoot ODI mappings and packages using Step by Step debugger.
- Perform data integration and transformation among various platforms using advanced techniques.
- Integrate ODI 12c with Oracle Warehouse Builder, Oracle GoldenGate and OPSS Enterprise Roles.
- Create ODI agents using Common Administration Model.
Benefits to You
Investing in this course will teach you how to improve performance and reduce integration costs across your organization's heterogeneous systems. Centralize data across databases using your new skills to perform data integration, design mappings, debug integration projects and enhance ODI security.
Explore ODI Studio
ODI Studio is the new declarative ODI12c flow-based user interface. Learn how to use it to administer the IT infrastructure and metadata, develop projects and for monitor executions.
Efficient Data Transformation
Learn how to use the Common Administration Model for the configuration of ODI agents, and how to design ODI mappings with various components, and how to use parallel target tables load and in-session parallelism for efficient data transformations.
Oracle Warehouse Builder and Oracle GoldenGate
For large enterprise deployments, there is almost always a need for enterprise data extraction, loading, and transformation. Taking this course will teach you how to implement integration of ODI in an Enterprise environment with products like Oracle Warehouse Builder and Oracle GoldenGate.
Learn how to enhance the ODI security by integration with OPSS Enterprise Roles.
This course assumes you have a working knowledge of Oracle Data Integrator 11g.
Who should attend
- Database Administrators
- Business Analysts
- Data Warehouse Developer
- Process Developer
- Basic knowledge of ELT data processing
- Working knowledge of using ODI
- Oracle Data Integrator 11g: Integration and Administration
- Design ODI mappings and packages to perform ELT data transformations
- Implement multiple target loads and in-session parallelism
- Describe methods of integration of ODI 12c in Enterprise environment
- Perform debugging ODI mappings and packages using Step-by-Step debugger
- Become familiar with various ODI components
- Develop data transformation projects by using ODI 12c Declarative flow-based user interface
- The Benefits of Using ODI 12c
- Overview of ODI 12g Architecture and Components
- The features of New ODI 12c User Interface and its Components
- Overview of ODI 12g New Features
Developing Mapping in ODI 12c
- Creating Mappings with Various Components
- Creating Reusable Mappings
- Implementing Multiple Target Tables Loads
- Executing Mappings in Parallel
- Benefits of Using Step-by Step Debugger
- Overview of the Features of Step-by-Step Debugger
- Debugging Mappings using the Debugger
- Debugging Packages using the Debugger
Integration of ODI in Enterprise Environment and Using Common Administration Model
- Overview of Methods of Integration of ODI in Enterprise Environment
- Integration of ODI with Manager Cloud Control
- Integration of ODI with Warehouse Builder
- Integration of ODI with Oracle GoldenGate
- Integration of ODI with OPSS Role
- Configuring ODI Agents using Common Administration Model