Oracle Data Integrator is a comprehensive data integration platform that covers all data integration requirements from high-volume, high-performance batch loads, to event-driven integration processes and SOA-enabled data services. Oracle Data Integrator's Extract, Load, Transform (E-LT) architecture leverages disparate RDBMS engines to process and transform the data - the approach that optimizes performance, scalability and lowers overall solution costs.
- Use Oracle Data Integrator to perform transformation of data among various platforms.
- Design ODI Mappings, Procedures, and Packages to perform ELT data transformations.
- Administer ODI resources and set up security with ODI.
- Perform data integration and transformation among various platforms.
- Use the ODI graphical interface to define procedures, packages, and ELT jobs.
- Set up and maintain a secure, multi-user ODI environment.
- Implement Changed Data Capture with ODI.
- Use ODI Web services and perform integration of ODI with SOA.
Benefits to You
Improve performance and reduce integration costs across your organization's heterogeneous systems. Centralize data across databases using your new skills to perform data integration, design ODI Mappings, and set up ODI security.
Implement High-Performance Movement and Transformation
This offering details on how to use Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) 12c to implement high-performance movement and transformation of data among various platforms.
ODI Graphical User Interface
The training covers usage of ODI graphical user interfaces that enable users to access different ODI components and resources that form ODI infrastructure.
Using the graphical interfaces, you create and manage ODI repositories, which store configuration information about the IT infrastructure, the metadata for all applications, projects, models and other ODI artifacts.
ODI Topology, Models, Mappings, and other
You also learn how to create the ODI Topology, organize ODI models and design ODI Mappings, procedures, packages and other objects.
This course is based on Oracle Data Integrator 12c (12.1.2)
Who should attend
- Database Administrators
- Business Analysts
- Technical Consultant
- Data Modelers
- SOA Architect
- Data Scientist
- Data Warehouse Administrator
Basic knowledge of ELT data processing
- Administer ODI resources and setup security with ODI
- Apply ODI Topology concepts for data integration
- Describe ODI Model concepts
- Describe architecture of Oracle Data Integrator 12c
- Design ODI Mappings, Procedures, Packages, and Load Plans to perform ELT data transformations
- Explore, audit data, and enforce data quality with ODI
- Implement Changed Data Capture with ODI
- Integrate ODI with Version Control Systems (Subversion)
- Extend ODI to include the Big Data Hadoop ecosystem
- Administering ODI Repositories and Agents
- ODI Topology Concepts
- Describing the Physical and Logical Architecture
- Setting Up a New ODI Project
- Oracle Data Integrator Model Concepts
- Organizing ODI Models and Creating Data stores
- ODI Mapping Concepts
- Designing Mappings
- Mapping: Monitoring and Debugging
- Designing Mappings: Advanced Topics 1
- Designing Mappings: Advanced Topics 2
- Creating and Running ODI procedures
- Using ODI Packages
- Step-by-Step Debugger
- Managing ODI Scenarios and Versions
- Using Load Plans
- Enforcing Data Quality and Auditing Data with ODI
- Working with Changed Data Capture
- Advanced ODI Administration
- Integrating ODI with Subversion
- Integrating Big Data with ODI