This Oracle Knowledge Content Administration training is ideal for content managers. By enrolling in this course, you'll learn how to implement, use and manage knowledge and content creation with Oracle Knowledge Information Manager.
- Build a knowledge management solution that includes repositories, users and user groups, workflows and discussion boards.
- Switch roles from knowledge managers to knowledge creators and consumers.
- Create content and perform the workflow tasks you defined in the previous section.
Oracle Knowledge Center Content Administration Overview
Oracle Knowledge Content Administration begins with a refresher overview of the Oracle Knowledge Solution. You'll then participate in hands-on exercises to reinforce your learning so you can apply it to your daily job.
Who should attend
- Business Analysts
- Project Manager
- Support Engineer
- Describe the Oracle Knowledge suite functionality
- Configure and Administer Information Manager, Repository Configuration and Security Management
- Perform the role of a Content and Workflow Management Subject Matter Expert
Information Center and Discussions
Working with Content
- Information Manager
- Managing Recommendations
Managing Access to Knowledge Content
- Web Users
- Users & Security
- Web Roles
Configuring your Solution
- Content Channel
- Console Roles
- Skills-based Task Routing
- Data Lists
- Replacement Tokens
- InQuira Discussions