This course gives you an overview of Oracle Identity Management products, basic Lightweight Directory Access Protocol(LDAP) concepts, features and architecture of Oracle Unified Directory(OUD) and Oracle Internet Directory(OID).
- Implement LDAP concepts like Schema and Structure.
- Perform basic administration tasks of OUD and OID.
- Manage data in OUD and OID by creating, modifying and deleting entries.
- Manage the schema of OUD and OID by creating, modifying and deleting object classes and attributes.
- Perform basic logging tasks like configuring, logging and viewing log files.
- Browse OUD and OID by using JXPlorer.
- Integrate an APEX application with OUD and OID.
Benefits to You
Reduce your organization's operating and ownership costs by implementing LDAP standard directory solutions that easily integrate with the Oracle Fusion Middleware platform.
Access the Oracle Learning Library
You'll also get access to relevant content within the Oracle Learning Library. This fundamental course is designed as a suggested pre-requisite for any other Identity Management courses, regardless of the product versions.
Who should attend
- System Administrator
- Web Administrator
- Technical Consultant
- Security Administrators
- Technical Administrator
- Knowledge of WebLogic Server domains and servers
- Unix/Linux basic user level commands
- Oracle WebLogic Server 11g: Administration Essentials
- UNIX and Linux Essentials
- Describe the features and architecture of Oracle Unified Directory(OUD) and Oracle Internet Directory(OID)
- Perform basic administration tasks of OUD and OID
- Manage OUD and OID by using command-line tools and Oracle Directory Services Manager(ODSM)
- Perform basic logging tasks in OUD and OID
- Explore OUD and OID with JXplorer
- Integrate Oracle Application Express(APEX) with OUD and OID
- Explain basic LDAP concepts
- Identify Oracle Identity Management products