The Developing Applications with Java EE 6 on WebLogic Server 12c course teaches you the skills you need to successfully build and deploy enterprise applications. You'll explore applications that comply with the Java Platform, Enterprise Edition 6 Web Profile.
- Create mobile web applications.
- Create JSF facelet pages.
- Develop web profile applications.
- Assemble a web application and deploy it into an application server (Java EE platform runtime environment).
- Use CDI.
- Update a database with JPA.
- Perform bean validation.
Benefits to You
Investing in this course will give you experience using the following technologies: annotations, Session Enterprise JavaBeans (EJBs), the Java Persistence API (JPA), servlets, JavaServer Pages (JSPs) , JavaServer Faces (JSF), Contexts and Dependency Injection (CDI) and Bean Validation.
Create a Web-Based Application
Expert Oracle University instructors will focus on teaching you how to create a web-based application that's accessible from desktop and mobile web browsers using JSF technology. User input is validated using the Bean Validation API, and data is persisted using JPA and optimistic locking.
Participate in Hands-On Lab Exercises
Taking this course will give you hands-on experience through labs that teach you how to build an end-to-end application. These labs explore session EJB components, which are used to enable container managed transactions and enhance application performance through data caching. You'll perform these lab exercises using the NetBeans IDE and Oracle WebLogic Server.
Who should attend
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS
- Familiarity with relational database theory and the basics of structured query language (SQL)
- Familiarity with the use of an IDE
- Experience with the Java programming language
- Use the Java EE Web Profile
- Develop and run an EJB technology application
- Develop basic Java Persistence API entity classes to enable database access
- Develop a web-based user interface using JSF, Servlets, and JSPs
- Design applications to use CDI
- Use IDEs and Application Servers for Java EE development
- Create mobile web applications
- Validate data using Bean Validation
- Secure Enterprise Applications
- Use Logging
- Install Oracle WebLogic Sever 12c zip file distribution