This Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center 12c Administration Ed 3 training provides the information you need to implement this system management software in your data center. Discussions and hands-on practices provide practical advice and experience focused on successfully using Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center 12c Release 3 to manage complex system environments.
- Deploy Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center 12c Release 3 in a data center.
- Manage and monitor assets using Ops Center.
- Provision firmware and operating systems.
- Implement server deployment scenarios using Ops Center.
- Effectively manage incidents and notifications using Ops Center.
- Deploy Oracle Solaris Zones using Ops Center.
Benefits to You
This course provides the practical experience you need to successfully deploy and administer Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center 12cR3 in your data center. You'll walk away with a deeper understanding of its underlying technologies and best practices. By participating in hands-on labs, you'll practice installing and employing Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center 12cR3 in a variety of use cases, including asset discovery, server deployment, operating system updates and system and hardware management.
Explore a Comprehensive Management Solution
Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center 12cR3 offers a comprehensive management solution for physical and virtual system resources. This enterprise-class solution simplifies asset discovery, deployment, monitoring and management. You will experience server provisioning capabilities, from service processors to operating systems, to firmware. It performs comprehensive update and patch management, manages virtual environments such as Oracle Solaris Zones, Oracle VM Servers for SPARC and x86, and supports hardware management from power up to production. It also enables management of thousands of systems simultaneously.
Who should attend
- System Administrator
- Support Engineer
- Technical Consultant
- Technical Administrator
- General system administration skills related to system deployment, monitoring and software maintenance are required
- Oracle Solaris 11 Advanced System Administration (D72965)
- General Oracle Solaris administration skills
- General Network administration skills
- Understand Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center 12c Architecture
- Manage Incidents and Notifications using Ops Center
- Install and Configure Ops Center
- Perform Ops Center Administration Actions
- Manage Ops Center Software Libraries
- Understand Deployment Plans
- Discover and Manage Assets using Ops Center
- Provision Operating Systems and Firmware
- Manage Software Update Processes for Operating Systems
- Manage Ops Center Storage Libraries
- Ops Center Architecture
- Preparing for Installations
- Installing and Configuring Ops Center
- Discovering Assets
- Managing and Monitoring Assets
- Managing Users and Roles
- Managing Software Libraries
- Creating Plans and Profiles
- Provisioning Firmware
- Provisioning Operating Systems
- Updating Operating Systems
- Performing Advanced Update Management
- Managing Monitoring Policies, Notifications, and Incidents
- Managing Storage Libraries
- Working with Solaris Zones
- Creating and Managing Server Pools