In this intensive course, you'll learn about Oracle Advanced Collections, Release 12, implementation and usage. This course is designed for customers who have implemented Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 or Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1.
- Perform integration steps with Oracle Applications.
- Configure and implement strategies or dunning plans as collections methods.
- Use Work Queue to quickly direct calls and emails to delinquent customers.
- Implement and maintain Oracle Advanced Collections.
Oracle Advanced Collections
This three day course is designed to cover the core elements of Oracle Advanced Collections. You learn to track transactions at customer, account, site or delinquency levels. Such fine-tuning allows you to create multi-level strategies across different levels for each customer, enabling greater clarity and collections for your business.
Maintain a Strong Collections Process
You will also learn to raise disputes, litigation, write-offs and repossession on transactions. These are some features that help maintain a strong and flexible collections process; this delivers desired financial strength for your business.
This course will help you leverage the tight integration offered by Oracle Applications across the E-Business Suite Financial products, Release 12.
Who should attend
- End Users
- Business Analysts
- Financial Analyst
- Implementation Consultant
- Knowledge of Oracle Receivables and Oracle Payables
- Knowledge of Oracle Territory Manager
- Knowledge of Oracle Leasing and Finance Management
- Implement Collection Strategies
- Implement Collection Dunning Plan
- Key Features of Oracle Advanced Collections
- Managing Oracle Advanced Collections
- Setting Up Oracle Advanced Collections
- Implementing Oracle Advanced Collections
- Setting up Strategies
- Setting up Dunning Plans
- Searching the Customer Data
- Interacting with Customers
- Processing Transactions
- Managing Later-stage Delinquencies
- Setting up Scoring