This course is aimed at developers who want to build Java EE applications using Oracle ADF. Learn to use Oracle JDeveloper 11g Release 1 Patch Set 1 to build, test and deploy an end-to-end web application.
- Build end-to-end web applications.
- Develop Java EE components with Oracle ADF.
- Build rich user interfaces with ADF Faces.
- Use the new capabilities of Oracle JDeveloper 11g Release 1 Patch Set 1.
Benefits to You:
Simplify application development in your organization to increase productivity. Become more efficient at building Java EE applications using Oracle ADF (innovative yet mature Java EE development framework) and deploy an end-to-end web application.
Build & Deploy
The data model is built with ADF Business Components and the user interface with ADF Faces. During this course, you'll learn to build each part of the application with the Fusion technology stack and then deploy it to WebLogic Server.
Java EE is a standard, robust, scalable and secure platform that forms the basis for many of today’s enterprise applications. Oracle Application Development Framework (Oracle ADF) is an innovative, yet mature Java EE development framework that is directly supported and enabled by Oracle JDeveloper 11g.
Oracle ADF simplifies Java EE development by minimizing the need to write code that implements the application’s infrastructure. allowing developers to focus on the features of the actual application.
Who should attend
- Application Developers
- Java Developers
- J2EE Developer
- Java EE Developers
- Familiarity with basic Java
- Familiarity with JDeveloper
- Familiarity with XML concepts
- Expose the data model in a web application with a rich ADF Faces user interface
- Create JSF pages
- Use rich client components in JSF pages
- Add validation to ADF applications
- Secure Web applications
- Build and customize a data model by using ADF Business Components
- Introduction to Fusion and ADF
- Getting Started with JDeveloper
- Building a Data Model with ADF Business Components
- Querying and Persisting Data
- Exposing Data
- Declaratively Customizing Data Services
- Programmatically Customizing Data Services
- Validating User Input
- Troubleshooting ADF BC Applications
- Understanding UI Technologies
- Binding UI Components to Data
- Planning the User Interface
- Adding Functionality to Pages
- Implementing Navigation on Pages
- Achieving the Required Layout
- Ensuring Reusability
- Passing Values Between UI Elements
- Responding to Application Events
- Implementing Transactional Capabilities
- Implementing Security in ADF BC Applications