- Activate a sandbox.
- Personalize applications.
- Configure the springboard.
- Configure a page by adding a hyperlink.
- Modify the theme on the Home Page layout.
- Modify the display order of Infolets.
- Modify page appearances.
- Configure a page by applying conditional changes.
- Renaming and Reordering Folder Tab.
- Reorder Fields on Job Table.
- Configuring Biographical Information on Page Composer.
- Viewing a Worker's Job and Position Name.
- Create and Update Descriptive Flexfields.
- Add and Configure (Contextual) Learning Association Component.
Benefits to You
Ensure a smooth, rapid configuration of HCM applications. Better understand the configuration options to make improved decisions during implementation. Become more effective at personalizing Oracle HCM applications.
This course is relevant for any customers using Oracle HCM Cloud Applications through Release 11.1.13. It is beneficial for both Oracle Cloud and on-premises deployments.
Who should attend
- Configure HCM applications
- Create and work with sandboxes
- Configure the springboard
- Modify HCM page appearances
- Modify HCM themes
- Update descriptive fields
- Lesson Agenda
- Course Objectives
- Course Audience
- Course Materials
- Information Sources
- Application Implementation
- Personalization, Configuration, and Extension
- Configuring Components
- Run Time Changes
- Modifying the User Interface
- Configuration Navigation
- Adding User-Defined Attributes to Business Components Using Flexfields
Working with Sandboxes
- Sandboxes: Overview
- Working with Sandboxes
- Types of Sandboxes
- Types of Configurations in Sandboxes
- Multiple Users in Sandboxes
- Tips and Tricks About Sandboxes
User-Defined Configuration and Personalization
- Configuration layers in Oracle Human Capital Management
- Configuration lifecycle to configure and deploy
- Working with Shared Components
- User-Defined Configurations
- Defining User-Interface Text Page
- Modifying Home Page and Themes
- Changing Infolets
- Configuring the Springboard
Working with Page Composer
- Page Composer
- Configuring Page Components
- Adding Content
- Page Appearances
- Applying Conditional Changes
- Conditionally Set Read Only Property
- Configuring Approval Notifications
- Contextual Learning
- Flexfield Concepts
- Flexfield Components
- Types of Flexfields
- Descriptive Flexfields
- Extensible Flexfields
- Protected Extensible Flexfield Data
- Ways to Deploy a Flexfield
- Flexfield Implementation Flow
- Exporting and Moving User-Defined Configuration
- Customization Migration Page
- Content of Customization Sets
- Creating Customization Sets
- Viewing and Deleting Configurations
- Run Time Configurations
- Rolling Back, Downloading, and Uploading
- Page Composer Migration
- Course Summary