This Oracle HCM Cloud: Base Compensation training teaches you how to implement, configure, and use Oracle Fusion Compensation to manage base pay and individual compensation. Explore compensation setup and management tasks through lectures, discussions, demonstrations, and hands-on activities.
This course is relevant for any customers using Fusion Applications through Release 11.1.13.
This course is appropriate for both Oracle Cloud and on-premises deployments.
- Define derived factors and eligibility profiles.
- Define elements, balances and formulas.
- Define and manage base pay.
- Define and manage individual compensation.
- Create and assign salary bases and award various individual compensation plans.
- Define and manage compensation history.
Benefits to You
Ensure a smooth, rapid implementation of HCM Base Compensation. Better understand the configuration options so that you can make improved decisions during your implementation. Optimize the set up and efficiently manage total compensation plans, including base salaries, bonuses and equity.
Oracle Fusion Functional Setup Manager
Learn how to use Oracle Fusion Functional Setup Manager to plan, configure and implement Oracle Fusion Compensation.
Oracle HCM Cloud Compensation
This course will help you understand Oracle HCM Cloud employment models as they relate to compensation. You'll create general eligibility-related objects like derived eligibility criteria and eligibility profiles, as well as payroll-related element objects.
Who should attend
- End Users
- Implementation Consultant
- Technical Consultant
- Functional Implementer
- Technical Administrator
- Configuration Consultant
- Configuration Implementer
- Identify the key concepts of Base Compensation, Individual Compensation and Compensation History that determine a successful implementation
- Validate your setup by entering data and performing common Compensation processes
- Set up and manage base pay and individual compensation plans
- Lesson and Course Objectives
- Oracle Resources
Oracle HCM and Compensation Overview
- Introducing the key processess and concepts of Compensation
- Demonstrate us of Oracle Applications Help
- Auditing compensation business objects
Introducing Functional Setup Manager
- Introduce the benefits and key concepts of Functional Setup Manager
- Manage Setup Data
Define Workforce Structures
- Employment Models Overview
Define Derived Factors and Eligibility Profiles
- Defining Eligibility Overview
- Managing Derived Factors
- Planning and Prerequisites for Eligibility Profiles
- Setting the Eligibility Profile Definition
- Defining Eligibility Criteria
Define Elements, Balances and Formulas
- Manage Fast Formulas
- Managing Payroll Elements Overview
- Element Templates
- Element Entries and Input Values
- Element Eligibility Criteria
- Balance Feeds
- Element Classifications Overview
- Elements and the Payroll Employment Model
Define and Manage Base Pay
- Grade Rate Overview
- Validating Salary Using Grade Rates
- Salary Terminology
- Salary Basis Overview
- Base Pay Frequencies and Annualization Factors
- Salary Components Overview
- Managing Base Pay Overview
Define and Manage Individual Compensation and Compensation History
- Individual Compensation Plans Overview
- warding Variable Compensation Outside of the Regular Compensation Cycle
- Managing Compensation
- Introducing Compensation History
- Course Summary