This Oracle Fusion Applications: Accounting Hub Fundamentals training provides implementation training for the Oracle Fusion Accounting Hub and Subledger Accounting following the Oracle Fusion Accounting Hub offering task lists in the Oracle Fusion Functional Setup Manager. You'll explore implementation considerations, subledger accounting methods, period close, and financial reporting options.
- Discuss the common applications configuration for the Oracle Fusion Accounting Hub.
- Define a subledger account method for accounting transformations.
- Understand the period close components.
- Configure financial reports by creating a financial statement.
Benefits to You
When you walk away from this course, you will have a deeper understanding of how to use and leverage the Oracle Fusion Accounting Hub for Oracle Fusion General Ledger
By investing in this class you help the financial side of your business run smoothly by learning to integrate your non-Oracle applications with the Oracle Fusion General Ledger.
By working with expert Oracle University instructors and participating in hands-on exercises, you develop knowledge that you can apply to your daily job.
This course is relevant for any customers using Oracle Fusion Applications through Release 126.96.36.199.09. It's beneficial for Oracle Cloud deployments.
Who should attend
- Functional Implementer
- Team Leader
- Business Analysts
- Financial Analyst
- Implementation Consultant
- Use Oracle Functional Setup Manager (FSM) and security features to implement the Oracle Fusion Accounting Hub
- Understand enterprise structures, Financial Reporting Structures, and Ledgers
- Review security
- Configure accounting transformations
- Discuss period close components
- Create financial statements
- Identify the key features of the Oracle Fusion Accounting Hub
- Understand navigation
Oracle Fusion Accounting Hub Overview
- Explaining the Available Implementation Resources
- Understanding the Course Schedule
- Explaining the Key Features of the Oracle Accounting Hub Cloud
- Discussing the Rapid Implementation Approach
- Describing Accounting Hub Cloud Reporting Options
Introducing Oracle Fusion Navigation
- Navigating Oracle Fusion Applications
- Exploring Dashboards
- Examining Panels
- Reviewing the General Ledger Infolets
- Describing Personalizations
Accounting Hub Setup Overview
- Describing Oracle Fusion Functional Setup Manager
- Understanding the Key Concepts of Functional Setup Manager.
- Managing Setup Data.
- Using Export and Import to Set Up Your Data.
- Explaining Migration of Setup Data from Test to Production.
Overview of Security
- Understanding the Oracle Security Model
- Discussing Using the Security Console
- Examining Changes to the Common Security Features
Enterprise Structures, Ledgers, and the Vision Story Overview
- Describing Enterprise Structures
- Describing Reporting Structures Setups
- Understanding Ledgers
- Understanding Rapid Implementation Tasks
- Discussing the Vision Story
Accounting Transformation Configuration
- Explaining the Accounting Transformation Process
- Understanding the Key Features of Accounting Transformations
- Describing the Implementation Process of Accounting Transformation
- Managing the Accounting Transformation Accounting Methods
- Creating and Processing Accounting Entries
- Understanding the Optional Manual Features of Subledger Accounting
- Explaining the Advanced Features of Subledger Accounting
Period Close Components
- Understanding the General Ledger Accounting Cycle
- Explaining the Period Close Monitors
- Opening and Closing a Period
- Discussing Period Close Components
Configuring Financial Reporting
- Describing the Features of the Financial Reporting Center
- Describing Smart View Features
- Creating Financial Reports Using the Financial Reporting Studio
- Understanding Infolets and Account Groups
- Viewing an Account Group and Using the Sunburst Visualization Tool from the Financial Reporting Center