This two-day course provides students with the knowledge to manage network devices using Juniper Paragon Automation as a Service. Key topics include device onboarding, administration, observability, and network trust and compliance. Through demonstrations and hands-on labs, students will gain experience with features of each of these capabilities. This course is based on Paragon Automation as a Service.
Who should attend
- Individuals who want a basic understanding of metro networks and metro network services
- Individuals who want to use Paragon Automation to manage Juniper network devices
- Basic networking skills
- General understanding of networks, network devices, and network services
- Completion of the course or equivalent knowledge
- Describe the benefits of a Juniper Cloud Metro.
- Perform Paragon Automation administration tasks.
- Perform Paragon Automation device onboarding.
- Perform Paragon Automation device management.
- Use Paragon Automation Observability.
- Implement Paragon Automation Network Trust.
Juniper Paragon Automation
- Explain Paragon Automation components
- Describe Paragon Automation use cases
- List Paragon Automation on-prem applications
- Describe a Juniper Cloud Metro network
Paragon Automation Administration
- Create organizations and sites
- Manage Paragon Automation user accounts
- Examine device inventory and audit logs
- Lab 1: Paragon Automation Administration
Paragon Automation Device Onboarding
- Describe Paragon Automation device onboarding capabilities
- Prepare for device onboarding
- Perform device onboarding
- Analyze the results of the device onboarding process
- Lab 2: Paragon Automation Device Onboarding
Paragon Automation Device Management
- Perform device management operations
- Perform device configuration management
- Offboard managed devices
- Lab 3: Paragon Automation Device Management
Paragon Automation Observability
- Explain Paragon Automation Observability capabilities
- Examine network events
- Analyze network topology
- Monitor and troubleshoot network devices
- Lab 4: Paragon Automation Observability
Paragon Automation Network Trust
- Explain Paragon Automation Network Trust components
- Measure network device compliance
- Discover vulnerabilities and monitor integrity
- Lab 5: Paragon Automation Network Trust
SSM—ACX7000 Family Cloud Metro Portfolio
- Explain the ACX7000 family Cloud Metro router advantages
- Explain metro networks
- Explain Metro Ethernet and MPLS concepts
- Describe popular metro network use cases