Gigamon Designing and Implementing Inline Bypass Solutions (ILB SOLUTIONS)
Who should attend
The primary target audiences for the course are:
- Security Ops teams that need to understand how Gigamon Inline Bypass Solutions function in relation to designing and deploying solutions utilizing these features.
- Network Ops teams that are familiar with Gigamon, and will be implementing a Classic or Flexible Inline Bypass solution. These include roles like architects, admins, and operators.
Mandatory Requirement: Customers must have knowledge of or have taken thecourse before they take this one-day course. As a follow-on course to the Gigamon Foundations I course, learners are expected to already possess these skills, abilities, and knowledge:
- Basic Flow Mapping
- GigaVUE-FM Navigation
- Understand the different uses for Classic and Flexible inline solutions
- Learn design considerations important when implementing an inline bypass solution
- Implement Classic and Flexible inline solutions
- Understand how to implement inline resiliency
- Learn best practices and how to overcome common challenges
The Gigamon Visibility and Analytics Fabric is an essential element in any monitoring or security strategy. This 1-day course focuses how to best design and implement the Gigamon Inline Bypass Solution. Training is conducted through comprehensive discussions, real-world use cases, and practical hands-on labs. If you are planning on implementing Classic or Flexible inline solutions as part of your Gigamon deployment, this is a great additional day of training to help you achieve success.