Packet Analysis with Wireshark Analyzer (PAW)
Who should attend
Network administrators and all other technical staff responsible for the planning, implementation and ensuring high performance operation of their data networks.
Contents of thecourse
In this two-day course, participants receive a systematic introduction to the basic functions and operation of the Wireshark analyzer and learn methods and techniques for monitoring, analyzing and troubleshooting networks at the packet level, as well as how to differentiate between network and application problems.
- Functions and basic operation of Wireshark Analyzer
- Advanced functions of Wireshark
- Methods and techniques for analysis and troubleshooting
- Statistics and baselining
- Network problems vs. application problems