OpenManage Enterprise Fundamentals - Features, Implementation, Administration (OMEFIA)
The OpenManage Enterprise course is a baseline course that provides a learner with a good understanding of the functions and features of OpenManage Enterprise. Lecture and lab activities cover the following topics for students: Installation/Configuration, navigating/using the web interface, describe and use the Discovery and Inventory process, manage devices, and perform tasks using OpenManage Enterprise. Students learn about and use profiles and configuration templates. The course covers the integration of OME adaptors with SupportAssist Enterprise and Secure Connect Gateway. Checklists have been incorporated to provide students with a “what to look for” when issues arise.
Who should attend
This course is intended for anyone who wants to learn about and manage Dell EMC devices using OpenManage Enterprise.
SupportAssist Enterprise and Secure Connect Gateway
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Identify the features and functions of OpenManage Enterprise.
- Describe the deployment and configuration process.
- Discover devices in OpenManage Enterprise.
- Discuss the administration features of OpenManage Enterprise.
- Describe the deployment template and baseline process.