AWS Discovery Day (AWSDD)
Who should attend
This course is intended for:
- Business leaders and IT-technical professionals
- Learners who want to learn about basic cloud concepts, AWS Cloud terminology, and AWS core services
In this course, you will learn to:
- Define the cloud and how it works
- Explain the benefits of the AWS Cloud
- Describe the basic global infrastructure of the cloud
- Gain a deeper understanding of AWS core services
- Explain the shared responsibility model
- Describe security services with the AWS Cloud
This course is designed to teach business leaders and IT technical professionals the benefits of computing in the AWS Cloud. This course covers AWS services for computing, storage, database management, networking, and content delivery. In this 6-hour course, you will learn how to use AWS services to improve business processes and also gain an understanding of how to benefit from AWS security and compliance services.
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course.