- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- Digital Learning Solutions
- Fast Lane Academy»
- Hack Academy
- Fast Lane IT Workshops»
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Additional Vendors»
- IT & Project Management»
- Scaled Agile»
- Featured Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Center»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional (ACDOEP)
This credential helps organizations identify and develop talent with critical skills for implementing cloud initiatives. Earning AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional validates the ability to automate the testing and deployment of AWS infrastructure and applications.
Who should take this exam?
AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional is intended for individuals with two or more years of experience provisioning, operating, and managing AWS environments. Before you take this exam, we recommend you have:
- Experience developing code in at least one high-level programming language; building highly automated infrastructures; and administering operating systems
- Understanding of modern development and operations processes and methodologies
- Ability to implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS
- Ability to implement and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation
- Ability to define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on AWS
To earn this certification, you’ll need to take and pass the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional exam (DOP-C01). The exam features a combination of two question formats: multiple choice and multiple response. Additional information, such as the exam content outline and passing score, is in the exam guide.
Recommended training for this certification
AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional exam (DOP-C01)
AWS Certifications are valid for three years. To maintain your AWS Certified status, we require you to periodically demonstrate your continued expertise though a process called recertification. Recertification helps strengthen the overall value of your AWS Certification and shows individuals and employers that your credential covers the latest AWS knowledge, skills, and best practices.
Recertification for the Professional-level certification
Take the Current Professional-level exam
You can take the current Professional-level exam for the certification you already have. For example, if you are an AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional, you can retake the current AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional exam to recertify. You can use your 50% voucher from the Benefits section of your AWS Certification account to recertify or apply it to any future certification exam you wish to pursue.