You have proven skills in troubleshooting, analyzing, and remediating NetApp® Data ONTAP Storage Systems.
NS0-592 NetApp Certified Support Engineer—ONTAP Specialist
We recommend that NetApp Certified Support Engineer—ONTAP Specialist candidates have six to 12 months of experience with troubleshooting, analysis, and resolution of NetApp Data ONTAP Storage Systems.
Recommended training for this certification
NS0-592 NetApp certified support engineer - ONTAP specialist
The NS0-592 exam includes 60 test questions, with an allotted time of 2 hours to complete. In countries where English is not the native language, candidates for whom English is not their first language will be granted a 30-minute extension to the allotted examination completion time.
The NS0-592 exam includes the following topics:
- Describe the tools available for support or troubleshooting
- Demonstrate knowledge of ONTAP cluster administration
- Demonstrate knowledge of data replication issues
- Describe the structure of ONTAP OS
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to troubleshoot ONTAP OS
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to handle panic events
- Demonstrate knowledge of hardware troubleshooting
- Demonstrate knowledge of troubleshooting SP or BMC
- Describe the hardware components in a Fibre Channel environment
- Demonstrate knowledge of the cluster interconnect infrastructure
- Describe MetroCluster configurations
- Demonstrate knowledge of ONTAP NAS configurations
- Demonstrate knowledge of ONTAP SAN configurations
- Describe ONTAP performance concepts
- Demonstrate knowledge of troubleshooting ONTAP performance
Software-defined ONTAP Solutions
- Describe software-defined ONTAP solutions