- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- Digital Learning Solutions
- Fast Lane Academy»
- Fast Lane IT Workshops»
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Additional Vendors»
- IT & Project Management»
- Scaled Agile»
- Featured Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Center»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Scientist Associat...
Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Scientist Associate
Responsibilities for this role include planning and creating a suitable working environment for data science workloads on Azure. You run data experiments and train predictive models. In addition, you manage, optimize, and deploy machine learning models into production.
A candidate for this certification should have knowledge and experience in data science and using Azure Machine Learning and Azure Databricks.
- Manage Azure resources for machine learning
- Run experiments and train models
- Deploy and operationalize machine learning solutions
- Implement responsible machine learning
Candidates for the Azure Data Scientist Associate certification should have subject matter expertise applying data science and machine learning to implement and run machine learning workloads on Azure.
Recommended training for this certification